Home
Homes Staging Tips 2014
Home
»
Food
»
I Hope Santa Likes Biscotti
I Hope Santa Likes Biscotti
14:02
Unknown
Labels:
Food
Here's sending out my best holiday greetings to family, friends and blog followers. Thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoy your holiday season, and have all your wishes come true in 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Adsense
Popular Post
Year in Review: Helping You Look Ahead
Now that all the ho-ho-hoing is behind us, it's time to jump into 2014 with fresh goals and sweet expectations. A popular inspirational ...
How To Stretch Your Home Staging Dollars
A DIY home stager needs to know her competition. Otherwise she won't know if countertops should be granite and appliances stainless, or ...
How Scents are Messing with Your Health
Do you know what's in your home fragrances? It's fun, frugal, and healthier to make your own. Try a scented spray, a lime pomander ...
Getting Real About Getting Organized
Every January we’re deluged with articles, posts, and interviews about how we all need to get organized. Magazines and blogs feature photos ...
Stumped by Staging? These People Were.
The blue walls of this dining room are the same intensity as the brown walls in the neighboring rooms. Did you have a teacher who said, “Th...
Staging the Dining Room Table: DIY Napkin Rings
While men typically focus on where the television will go in a home they are shopping for, women tend to picture their family or friends aro...
DIY Frugal Pillow Talk
If I use the word fluffing when I'm talking about home staging, I'm talking about pillows, those soft and beckoning props every sta...
The Stars Align When You Sprinkle in Some Bling
Aren't these contemporary Mercury glass vessels from West Elm to die for? Here's my choice of the best tutorial for hacking the Mer...
How to Clean Your House Like a Professional
The pros use only what works. What do they use? Home buyers love a clean home. Yes, location. Yes, price. Yes, view. Yes, square footage. ...
Decorating with Patterns 101
Prize winning quilters do it. Dapper gentlemen do it. Good interior decorators do it. You can do it, too. I'm talking about mixing patt...
No comments:
Post a Comment